Located in The Historic Mining Area of Cobalt, Ontario
Foster Marshall is located in the Province of Ontario in the Larder Lake Mining Division, more specifically in the historic mining area of Cobalt, Ontario. The property is located approximately 25 kms north of the former producing Langis Mine project, once held by Agnico Eagle Mines Limited. The project consists of 7 mineral claim units over and covers approximately 633 acres.
- Located in the historic Cobalt, Ontario mining district.
- Assays including 4.5% Cobalt and 87 ozs/t silver.
- Two main veins identified – the Galena vein & the Silver vein with combined length of over 530 ft.
- Government reports indicate an additional vein over 900 feet long.
- All joints, cross fractures and the shear planes are mineralized.
- Significant results to date that have not been followed up.