Strategically Located in The Idaho Cobalt Belt
The Black Creek Project is strategically located adjacent to and south of eCobalt’s Idaho Cobalt Project and historic Blackbird Mining Camp. The project contains several historic cobalt showings including the Ludwig Main showing where an exploration adit cuts 7 meters of 0.71% Cobalt. The Ludwig Main showing was also explored by Noranda in 1979 including an 8 hole drill program with the best results returning 7.9 meters of 0.4% Cobalt in DDH 70-2A.
- The Property is located 15 miles southeast of eCobalt’s Idaho Cobalt project in the most prolific trend of Cobalt mineralization in teh USA, the Idaho Cobalt Belt.
- 86 Lode claims encompassing approximately 1720 acres – as an early entrant to area, secured significant position in most prospective horizons of The Idaho Cobalt Belt.
- Previous exploration showing extensive mineralization by Anderson (1943) and Noranda (1979).
- Several known Cobalt showings and adits situated within the Project area including the Ludwig Main Prospect, with evidence of extensive Cobalt mineralisation.
- 2016 reconnaissance sampling of the Ludwig Showing confirmed the presence of Cobalt mineralisation. Grab sample at the adit of 0.48% Cobalt.
WHAT WE OFFER
Close Proximity to Significant Market End Users
Capacity to produce 50,000-200,000 batteries per annum for electric cars. Plans to break ground in March 2017 on a 100,000 square-foot addition to it’s existing manufacturing facility.